Notices

LT1 engine

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2007, 04:25 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LT1 engine

I want to buy an LT1 engine. I would like it to be a 95-97 year model. I would it also to be a long block ready to drop in with very little modifications. The engine would also have to have less then 70k on it. Please PM your offers as i will be able to respond to those quicker.
Old 06-23-2007, 01:59 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default LT1 engine

Hey I have an LT1 engine for you. It has an LT4 4 bolt main short block with 30000 total miles on it.(I got it from a 96 Corvette with 15,000 miles on it and had the bearings, rings, and oil pump replaced anyway, then put another 15000 miles on it) It has fresh heads (15,000 miles since heads were rebuilt- valve seats cut and lapped, guides and seals, cleaned and resurfaced, lightly ported and bowls blended- have reciepts), crower valve springs, An LT4 extreme duty timing chain, Reed cam 480/480 lift w/1.6 rockers, 1.6 ratio full roller rockers, arp rocker studs, comp guideplates, new water pump (15,000 miles), new GM opti (15,000 miles), very nice polished aluminium valve covers, new LS1 style fuel injectors, and an underdrive crank pulley (also have the stock one if you want it). I have reciepts for most of the performance parts. Most of the parts listed were installed/ replaced when the motor was rebuilt. I had it built for my 95 Trans am when I blew the original motor with 185,000 miles on the odo, and now I am starting a new project and pretty much can't give the car away because of the mileage so I am parting it. I am asking $2000 plus shipping for it. Let me know. If you want pictures send an e-mail to camaroracerlt1@yahoo.com and I'll send you some. Thanks.

Charles