PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Any Recommendations on the Diablo Predator?

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2003, 03:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Any Recommendations on the Diablo Predator?

I am possibly looking at buying the Diablo Predator tuner, at some point, and I am looking for any feedback pro & con on these. What are most places selling them for, and where did you get yours. How good are the manuals and instructions for these? Do you have to update software, regularly? If so, can you get new software, or do you have to buy a new device?
Old 05-07-2003, 03:59 PM
Tech Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: Any Recommendations on the Diablo Predator?

I posted this today in another forum post but it should give you some info you are looking for:

I love my predator, that I recently purchased from tbyrne also. I have an 03 sierra and one of the greatest features is its automatic deletion of torque management. NOW my truck drives like a real sport truck.

From a dead stop I can jab the gas, the rear end chirps the tires a little, the posi locks and the truck just hauls. Before doing so would often have my truck fall on its face and take a few seconds or more for the truck to really kick into gear and launch.

I also love the ability to delete my top speed governer and raise the rev limit.

Anyway thumbs up to the predator.