Looking to trade shifter

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2007, 03:56 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking to trade shifter

I have a B&M shifter and want to trade for a stock Hurst shifter + cash. May sell for right price.

PM me if interested or with offers.

I have attached some pics.
Attached Thumbnails Looking to trade shifter-img_0681.jpg   Looking to trade shifter-img_0682.jpg   Looking to trade shifter-img_0679.jpg   Looking to trade shifter-untitled.jpg  

Last edited by ls1jabroni; 07-01-2007 at 04:03 PM.
Old 07-01-2007, 10:08 PM
TT-TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Do you have all the hardware that comes with it and the weather cover. I see the stops have been replaced with bolts not an issue, but wanted to know before I made you any offers, I do have a stocker. What kind of cash are you looking for outright or with a trade etc...
Old 07-02-2007, 02:34 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Inspector12
Do you have all the hardware that comes with it and the weather cover. I see the stops have been replaced with bolts not an issue, but wanted to know before I made you any offers, I do have a stocker. What kind of cash are you looking for outright or with a trade etc...
hey this is my roomates stuff but ill answer what i can since hes at work...
we called b&m and they said to run it with out the stops so thats why we think they werent there when he bought the car... we just went and put bolts in and backed them way out just for a little piece of mind. it has everything you would need as far as we know... its only off the car now cause the tranny is getting rebuilt at LG. and we pulled it ourselves. im not sure what the weather cover is, maybe the rubber piece thats screws on to the tranny tunnel? but long story short its complete as far as we know.
Old 07-02-2007, 06:12 PM
TT-TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

OK thanks for the relply. They come with two different sets of offset oval washers with four bolts and a rubber boot with a spring retainer to hold it over the body of the shifter to keep water out. It is seperate from the weather boot on the car you are describing. Thanks for the info. If you find the rest of the stuff let me know I am looking for another Ripper.
Old 07-04-2007, 03:00 AM
TECH Apprentice

you can have my shifter and ill take that one. pm me back
Old 07-04-2007, 12:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts

Im selling my stock hurst w/ WS6 store short stick.....$75 shipped, I will post pics tomorrow