Vehicle inspection question (Temple, Killeen area)

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2007, 12:33 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vehicle inspection question (Temple, Killeen area)

What kind of vehicle inspection do they perform in the Temple/Killeen area? Do they just plug a code scanner up or do they do a full visual and emmissions check? I'll be getting my car inspected down there next month and I want to know before I go in there cammin with no emmissions equipment.
Old 07-08-2007, 04:04 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

they do a visual down herel, if you have a loud exhaust and a cam your gonna fail at most of the places. Your gonna have to find someone that knows someone kinda deal. Im currently in Germany right now but ill be back aug 13th. if you can wait till then ill probally be able to get you hooked up with someone
Old 07-10-2007, 01:56 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I appreciate you offering to hook me up but I've got to be back in Norfolk by the 12th, the Navy's got me by the ***** at the moment. I guess I could buy a catted y, catback and get some emissions equipment or just take my chances with my current setup. I heard there my be special circumstances for those in the military. If anyone knows anyone and wouldn't mind hooking me up, shoot a pm my way. Thanks.