Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I NEED MORE POWER!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2003, 10:20 PM
98Z
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I NEED MORE POWER!!!!!

OK, ive had my 98z for about 6 months now and a kid in my school thinks his dodge stealth is just bad ***. I tried to race him the other night and he wouldn't race without a
200$ bet, i barely make enough money to make my car payment and my need to do more mods, so i can't financially make the bet or i would.

i really want to woop his *** the first time we race and shut him up. i have loudmouth, EGR mod, free ram air, K$N, descreened and ported MAF.

and pro 5.0, lid, SFC'S, and strut tower brace on there way what else can. that is relatively easy to blow him away.

thanks, for you info i would greatly appreciate it

phil
Old 05-12-2003, 10:31 PM
TECH Resident

Default Re: I NEED MORE POWER!!!!!

does he admit to his car being modified? if its a turbo, he can have alot of boost and u'd never know what hit u... if its NOT a turbo, u have no fear at all, if its a stock turbo, u'll beat him as long as u launch good... ask around to see what people know about his car
Old 05-12-2003, 11:27 PM
TECH Senior Member

Default Re: I NEED MORE POWER!!!!!

yea somebody at your school has got to know what hes running. Or just invest in a dry kit