Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Wassup from Va.

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2007, 12:17 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Wassup from Va.

Sup fellas just sayin hello finally. Been surfin the forums here off and on for a little while now just never posted. 24 yrs old rollin through Hampton atm. Started off with a 83 oldsmo cutlass (PIMPIN) back in the day. Then I went on to the 98 pontiac grand am until one day I wanted to test the laws of physics with someone else's rearend... i dont recommend it. So that was the end of that.

Then I ended up with "IT" the good ol' '98 6-banger camaro. It was a nice ride, never was unsatisfied with it. But ya know, the grass is always greener. So bout a year and some change ago I found my sweetheart. '02 Black SS with about 36k on it. I can safely say the grass doesnt get much greener from here.

So anyway, I know the beast came from the dealer with a flowmasters (or so i've been told) and some sort of intake. I say "some sort of" because, and I hate to let it be known, I know very little about the actual workings of a vehicle . Thats why I'm here, however. Im starting to have a few minor (i hope) problems and my knowledge extends to about as far as changing my oil, a tire, or lights. My downfall is that Im a visual, hands-on learner. So I tend to lose interest extremely fast when just reading endless amounts of text on how-to's (especially when my knowledge is already so limited that I dont know half of what its saying).

Anyway so I look forward to talkin to the gear heads and grease monkeys out there cuz i love you guys. If anyone is in or around my area lemme know, im always down for catchin up w/ some like-minded folks.

p.s. i'll get some pics up once she gets a bath. We've been a little... naughty.
Old 07-12-2007, 10:43 PM
Staging Lane

Woohoo im good, took me bout half an hour but I finally figured out how to add my pics w/o having to hyper link em

So there's my precious. Hope you guys approve. I have a question or 2 about a couple other pics but i'll save those for the tech forum. Hope to cya some of yaz around, peace!

ok nvm I didnt figure out how to add the pics in w/o linking em, but **** it im not gonna try to figure it out again. here's the big pic links

Her rack Her tail
Attached Thumbnails Wassup from Va.-picture-016.jpg   Wassup from Va.-picture-017.jpg  

Last edited by Jay-SS; 07-12-2007 at 10:47 PM. Reason: Cuz im a dumbass
Old 07-12-2007, 10:55 PM
TECH Resident

Welcome !! Hope to see at some of Richmond Dragway friday night races this season.
Attached Thumbnails Wassup from Va.-20041106_006-1-.jpg  
Old 07-15-2007, 07:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome! Nice looking car!
Old 07-15-2007, 08:27 PM
12 Second Club

i have an 02 black z28. hope to see you at virginia motor sports park in dinwiddi. check out there website.
Old 07-15-2007, 08:56 PM
TECH Junkie

welcome, nice car!