Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New member but have been viewing forever

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2007, 11:28 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New member but have been viewing forever

Hi, im little slow on the greetings. I have viewed this forum and others for a over a year now. Im from the former ford side and a former regular on the modularford forums. I decided to join the forum due to finally deciding to get the new camaro after its release. Im not new to LSx engine though, i just never felt needed to post or join; until now. This site has a wealth of 5th gen, L92, LS7, and LS3 info, as well as the proven Gen III engines, compared to other sources and I like the threads on these forums. I have warmed up to this message board environment. Hope to have civilized, mature, and friendly discussions with all of you; as I am intending to become more involved with board along with development of the next gen.
Old 07-12-2007, 11:56 PM
10 Second Club

welcome glad you joined us all tho i just joined this month but i have also been veiwing these forums for a while now.....
Old 07-13-2007, 03:19 PM
Teching In

Thanks. I hope to be involved in ther L92, Ls3, and their aftermarket trials. If the LS3 is delivered in the 5th gen; i hope to break that warranty within a month of purchase. I like to be on the boards to get advise from vendors and seasoned techs with this engine platform. The straw that broke the camel's back on my decision to go GM was the LG motorsport's 2008 vette and the threads on the 5th gen. I hope GM officials have been watching the 5th forum as much as I have.