Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Make non-adj. PHB adj.?

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2007, 03:15 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Make non-adj. PHB adj.?

Is there anyway to make an Edelbrock non-adj. panhard bar adjustable? I have parts from my old non-lowered car sitting and i was wondering if there was a way to mod the one i have.

I don't know if it's hollow but i believe it might be.
Old 07-18-2007, 03:30 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

More then likely you could, it will be hollow. You'd have to match the internal diameter with rod end adapters. By the time you purchase the pieces you'll need and the time it will take you, it would probably be less expensive in the end purchasing a pre-made bar and selling what you have.

We have our fully adjustable panhard bars with XM series QA1 teflon rod-ends for 139.99 AND include the upgrade 1/2" bolt kits. www.sjmmanufacturing.com/deals.html
Old 07-18-2007, 05:40 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SJM Manufacturing Inc
More then likely you could, it will be hollow. You'd have to match the internal diameter with rod end adapters. By the time you purchase the pieces you'll need and the time it will take you, it would probably be less expensive in the end purchasing a pre-made bar and selling what you have.]
X2 some things arent worth the trouble, sell the one you have and buy a adj. one.

Quick Reply: Make non-adj. PHB adj.?