Bilstein Revalves
25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Revalved Bilsteins or Koni 4/4s?

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2007, 12:45 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Revalved Bilsteins or Koni 4/4s?

Is one really better then the other? Ive used Koni adjustables on my cars in the past and have been happy with them. Ive heard a lot of good about the Bilstein revalves from Strano.... FWIW Im planning on ditching my Eibach Sportlines (aka rattle your *** off ride) for a set of Stranos.

Is one better suited for use with Stranos springs? Basically I want a better performance... better ride.... and I dont mind giving up a little "perfect stance" to get it. FWIW Im on stock shocks and Eibach Sportlines.. 49K with about 20K of that lowered. Im sure you can imagine how shitty my ride is.

Dont get me wrong.. my Sportlines look GREAT! Thing is the wife and I went for a small road trip last weekend and with her complaining about the crappy ride and me realizing the car SUCKS on the freeway... Ive decided to make a change.

Thanks!
Old 07-24-2007, 01:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

nothing wrong with revalves. I'm sure he does a great job with them. But I like to be able to tinker with the settings
Old 07-24-2007, 11:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

I like them both. I have ran both. And pretty once you get the settings dialed up most people hardly ever change the ride settings on the konis (that I have heard of ) , but I still liked my Konis. Either one is a good chocie call sam.