Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

PLEASE HELP! Found a dent

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2003, 01:07 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PLEASE HELP! Found a dent

i was cleaning the Z today, and on the quarter panel on the drivers side, right on top, next to the trunk seem, it looks as if someone decided it was ok to lean on my car Its a black car so i can notice it, and now that i know its there, it all i freakin see!! Its not a very big dent, just a slight indentation i guess u could say. Is they anything i can do? Has anyone tried those guys who can pull dents with one of those suction cup dent pullers?
Please Help.
Old 05-17-2003, 06:07 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Re: PLEASE HELP! Found a dent

Look up paintless dent repair in your area. They massage dents out with wands from behind and the results are incredible. They are also inexpensive.
Old 05-17-2003, 07:30 PM
Launching!

i have a couple of dents in that general area too. mine are right above the gas tank door. i was thinking of taking the inside panel off and seeing if i could push the dents up. i dont know if that would work though, because im not sure what it looks like under that panel ad if you can even get to that part from underneath. you could try one of those hail damage places. they get those little bitty dents out, they should be able to get yours out. good luck. and next time someone leans against it, pull out you nine and buss a cap in his azz.
Old 05-18-2003, 09:59 PM
On The Tree

thanks guys, ill have to make some phone calls. if anyone gets near my car from now on, they will be shot, no questions asked