Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

heads and cam tuning help please

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2003, 03:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default heads and cam tuning help please

ok I just put TEA 5.3 L stage 1.5 heads on my car with the 224 224 581 581 w/ a 112 LSA in my car. it started right up., and im very happy with it. I was just trying to figure out what we need to tune. we wioll be dynoing friday so any help on things to change woulf be greatly appreciated. thanks alot .LARRY
Old 05-19-2003, 11:15 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: heads and cam tuning help please

First thing you need to do is ATAP that biotch and see what it is doing. Set your idle up first, and get it straight, then check your Ltrims and verify where they are at, and readjust them appropriately on your IFR tables. That will get you within the ballpark before you start tuning on the dyno.
Do all this before Friday, in fact the earlier the better, and then re-check it again before you dyno and see if it stayed within your adjustments.
Old 05-20-2003, 03:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ok ill do that tomorrow. ill atap it and see whats going on. maybe you can come offer a hand in the tuning part. lol
Old 05-20-2003, 11:16 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would like to, but unfortunately I am working mids, my last month here. So I will probably be sleeping at that time.
If you can get your Ltrims set, it will definitely save you time and $$$ on the dyno.