Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

August GTG Aug 25 for all bay area. Check it out and join us

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2007, 06:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs up August GTG Aug 25 for all bay area. Check it out and join us

I'm hosting the next GTG in Aug for all bay area F-body/LS1/LSx people. This is the original thread at Norcal LS1/LT1.

This is about the next GTG in Aug. We've plenty of time to plan this. Hopefully everything will stay on track and nobody will got lost or left out. Most of the locations have links to their web site so please check them.

San Francisco people will meet up first. And then cruise down to meet up south bay people. Waiting time at each meet up location should be within 15 mins so please stay on time.

Day: Aug 25, 2007

San Francisco meet up location: Bayhill Starbucks at San Bruno at 5:00-5:30pm

Mid Peninsula meet up location: Bridgepointe Center Starbucks at Foster City at 6:00pm

Activities: Hillside/scenic cruising, Group photo, Malibu mini-golf, Group dinner, McCarthy Ranch hang out (Maybe)

Driving route:

1) From Bayhill Starbucks at San Bruno go 101S to Bridgepointe Center Starbucks at Foster City meet with south bay people.

2) Take 92W to Tres Amigos Burrito at Half Moon Bay for snack, hillside cruising and group photo.

3) Take 92E to 280S then 84E Harry's Hofbrau at Redwood City for group dinner.

4) Local cruise to Malibu mini-golf at Redwood City.

5) Take 101S then 237E to McCarthy Ranch Starbucks at Milpitas to hang out (Maybe)

Here's the link to the whole driving route on Google Map.

Activity details:
I'll show up at Bayhill by 5pm. Hopefully all SF people will show up by then and keep the waiting time within 15mins. I hope we can leave Bayhill by 5:15pm or so.

South bay people should be gather up at Bridgepointe by 5:45pm cuz we SF people should be there within 20mins. Once we meet up, hopefully at or b4 6pm, we'll take off to Half Moon Bay.

I'll get "red-ryder" for some group photo location info at Half Moon bay. We should be in Half Moon Bay by 6:30pm. We can also get some burrito snack from Tres Amigos. We'll stay in Half Moon Bay until 7:30-8:00pm, then we take off to Harry's Hofbrau for group dinner.

MY ETA to Harry's Hofbrau is about 8:30-9:00pm. Harry's Hofbrau close at 11:00pm. After dinner, we'll drive down to Malibu for mini-golf. It's like 5mins drive from there. I don't know how long we'll stay at Harry's Hofbrau so I can't put an ETA to Malibu. Malibu close at 11:30pm

After the mini-golf, it's up to you guys. I've OPTIONAL route to McCarthy Ranch. But we can take 84W and 35N for some fun drive. I dunno.

I hope everyone who join this event understand all the driving route and destination. In case of anyone cannot show up on time or anyone get seperated in the cruising, they'll know exactly where to go next to meet up the group. I'll print out a detail driving route with all the meet up/activites location for everyone.

Last edited by darknessxyz; 08-02-2007 at 11:54 PM.
Old 08-02-2007, 09:40 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

too far for me

Quick Reply: August GTG Aug 25 for all bay area. Check it out and join us