Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

radix 122 model infor

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2007, 01:40 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default radix 122 model infor

i would like as much information from those who have bought the 122 model or from those who know about magnacharger 122 model. I am beginning a engine project with richard and rex and would as much information about the 122.

I currently have radix on 6.0liter 2002 yukon denali and the major concerns i have is the heat and about how efective will charger handle smaller pulleys.

I was told buy allen and other tuners that my current radix does not perform if you use anything lower than 3.0 pulley do to the amount of heat that it produces. I would like to know how will 122 handle the smaler pulley and how small can you do without eceeding the 122 power levels.

i want to run anywhere from 12 to 14 pound of boost, the engine and tranny are being prepared to handle the torque and weight of the my suv.

if anybody knows where to get custom pulley mades please let me know also.
Old 08-04-2007, 07:38 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

For custom pullies search for ASP - maybe aspracing.com. I've had a couple made by them. They don't turn stuff around quickly, but it is correct when you get it.

Jim
Old 08-06-2007, 11:37 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You should jump over to Performance Trucks and look for a guy named BlownChevy, he can answer all of your questions.

Ed