PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SLP Predator for 1999-2002 Camaro problem. Who has one, and who can help me out.

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2007, 07:41 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SLP Predator for 1999-2002 Camaro problem. Who has one, and who can help me out.

1999 SS, SLP LT's, 85MM MAF, high flow cats, LM exhaust, AIR removed, LID, K&N filter, smooth bellows. I purchased SLPs version of the predator only becasue I have all their bolt ons so I figured their tune would be the best as far as hand helds go. Put in the custom tune but now I'm running to lean and throwing the code for the AIR system.

These are my issues with the tuner:

1) I can clear the AIR code but I can not delete it with this tuner which I thought I could do.

2) I can monitor the fuel trims but there is no parameter that I can see that lets me view the a/f ratio.

3) When I go to tune to modify the tuning of the fuel trims, there is no parameter that I can see that allows me to change the fuel trims, the only one that is available is the 2 PE ranges.

Did I just waste $440???

Any help is appreciated.
Old 08-05-2007, 11:46 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Call SLP and talk to them. I have messed with that tuner and know that you can clear codes. I have just never used one from SLP.
Originally Posted by joen
1999 SS, SLP LT's, 85MM MAF, high flow cats, LM exhaust, AIR removed, LID, K&N filter, smooth bellows. I purchased SLPs version of the predator only becasue I have all their bolt ons so I figured their tune would be the best as far as hand helds go. Put in the custom tune but now I'm running to lean and throwing the code for the AIR system.

These are my issues with the tuner:

1) I can clear the AIR code but I can not delete it with this tuner which I thought I could do.

2) I can monitor the fuel trims but there is no parameter that I can see that lets me view the a/f ratio.

3) When I go to tune to modify the tuning of the fuel trims, there is no parameter that I can see that allows me to change the fuel trims, the only one that is available is the 2 PE ranges.

Did I just waste $440???

Any help is appreciated.

Quick Reply: SLP Predator for 1999-2002 Camaro problem. Who has one, and who can help me out.