Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

2002 Trans Am- Problem

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2007, 01:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 Trans Am- Problem

I have a 2002 Trans Am. Last year I put Holly headers on it. Yet now when when it rains and gets wet underneath it does not run right.Finally took it to the shop yesterday when it was acting up again.The gauge indicated that cylinder # 1 was not working right. I guess my question is this has anyone had any problems with this. It is to my knowledge that in installing headers that they have to take the plugs out, my car was only 35,000 miles old when they installed the headers so they put the old plugs back in. Right now they are trying to figure it out, and I am getting a tune up in hopes that new wires and plugs well help. I am hoping that this solves the problem. Yet if anyone has any other ideas on this matter let me know. Also does anyone know of any recalls on 2002 Trans Am convertable tops, mine is leaking. I live in florida and this time of year we get alot of rain so you can see my problem. I CAN BARELY DRIVE MY CAR THIS TIME OF YEAR!
Old 08-16-2007, 04:58 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

post here, you'll get more responses https://ls1tech.com/forums/new-ls1-owners-newbie-tech-4/