Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Need Charity Help- Cars For Christmas

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2007, 10:50 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Exclamation Need Charity Help- Cars For Christmas

OK, here's the deal...We (Aamco Transmissions ) are going to be doing a giveaway of Cars at Christmas to several needy families. What I need is some help in locating donor cars to get together for this cause. We're looking for anything in reasonable condition that is or is not running, and hopefully with titles and some sort of paperwork. Bad Transmissions, blown engines, whatever is ok. I just prefer that no major bodywork will be needed, but beggars can't be choosers. If anyone has something sitting in the back yard, or knows of someone who might, please let me know. Whatever is fine, Kias, Hyundais, Fords, Chevys, who cares. Doesn't have to be anything extravagant obviously, just something we can get running reliably to provide these families sound transportation. Keep in mind, this is charity, and we're footing the bill and labor to make whatever repairs are needed, so we're not looking to buy cars. If anyone has anything, hit me up at the shop at (850)763-1308 or email 02WS6TA@gmail.com

Thanks, Travis

Oh, and I'd prefer something reasonably close to Panama City, as Fuel costs will rack up If i have to travel very far with the Truck to fetch anything.