Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NEED HELP 96 LT1 Formula died...Won't start

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2007, 04:04 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEED HELP 96 LT1 Formula died...Won't start

I was running some errands today and came out of the store and went to start the car...I thought I heard a relay or something click or pop...and then nothing. It won't turn over or anything. I have lost all power accessories also. No lights, radio...nothing. The only thing the car does is the beep beep crap with the key in the ignition. The car has run and started fine with no problems. I looked at the fuses in the engine compartment, and they all looked fine??? This is wacked! Please help if you know something... Thanks in advance.
Old 08-24-2007, 04:23 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had the same happen to mine and it just turned out to be a loose terminal conncetion on the batt post. If nothing's blown and you're losing multiple functions, it seems like it would be a faulty ground.
Old 08-24-2007, 05:05 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by greysteel_M6
I had the same happen to mine and it just turned out to be a loose terminal conncetion on the batt post. If nothing's blown and you're losing multiple functions, it seems like it would be a faulty ground.
Thanks for the reply. I will check that out. Could it be a security system issue or a main fuse or relay that controls all of the electrical?
Old 08-25-2007, 09:54 PM
Teching In

Was the ground. Thanks!

Wish they could all be that simple.... Anybody know anything about isuzu rodeo fuel systems? hahaha...