LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Puddle of fuel???? HELP

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2007, 01:59 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Puddle of fuel???? HELP

so after parking my car today i noticed there is a puddle of fuel on the pass. side right in the middle of the injectors......now there is nothing leaking from around the injectors and it looked like the vacuum line that runs from the FPR to that side vac. port had some on the Vac side.

My pcm is a mad z28 tune setup for 42.5 inject (which i have) and my t-trim. I also have a walbro 255 intank. Would it be possible that since im not using my t-trim yet, and my msd box unhooked that its getting way to much fuel and spilling out somewhere?? the driver side looks good and dry, nothing at the fuel lines or around any injectors...........
Old 09-11-2007, 04:00 PM
11 Second Club

Little bit of a guess with it not running, I'd have someone start it and watch it close. Would be so nice if it were no more than a top/bottom injector o-ring. If it was dumping more fuel due to not using the ttrim I would think it would just run rich as hell (excessive black smoke at WOT). If indeed it was that I would not run it too much as to prevent washing your rings with fuel (getting fuel in the oil eventually, breaking it down...figure out the next disaster).
Old 09-11-2007, 07:29 PM
On The Tree

i found that it was coming from the top of the last injector on the pass. side.....bad o-ring?
Old 09-11-2007, 08:47 PM
On The Tree

not trying to be a jerk or anything, but what does that have to do with whether someone thinks i have a bad top o-ring? my oil is fine

Quick Reply: Puddle of fuel???? HELP