Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Just took some paparazzi shots of my Z, after some new additions...

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2007, 06:59 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Just took some paparazzi shots of my Z, after some new additions...

I've done a few things to the car over the past week or so. Finally did a quick wash and headed to the mall for a photo-shoot. I've done all of the following this past week...

-full black leather swap, fronts/backs/door panels
-triple a-pod pillar with oil press, water temp, air fuel gauge
-painted my stock snowflakes gloss black(used some high temp engine paint, it holds up nice, came out pretty damn good for spray paint, I removed the tires and sprayed them, then re-balanced with sticky weights to clean it up)
-sprayed my rotors/calipers satin black(used the same high temp spray paint, no more ugly rust at all, I actually did this months ago, but I figure I'd point it out)

Anyway what do you guys think? I like the rims for now, I could have done powdercoating for $160 but I'm not keeping them anyway so I figured why waste money. I have to swap lugnut covers with my dad's grand prix...he has black as opposed to my silver ones, which now look stoopid.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2625382

Exentually it'll be dropped, have solid black C5 Z06 wheels, VFN Sunoco smooth cowl hood, 5% tint all around, blacked out tail lights/side markers, black double halo headlights, smoked front signals, and an SLP Bowtie grill...it should look damn scary when it's done! And don't worry...it'll have the bite to back up the bark.
Old 09-21-2007, 07:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Not bad man. BUT I am not a fan of the wheels.
Old 09-21-2007, 07:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
LS1Tech 10 Year
Arrow

Here are the pics...

First i gotta say, Looks Good
Second, How much did the Black interior swap cost you?
Third, ahha, Clean that engine bay!
Old 09-21-2007, 07:18 PM
Launching!

the color or the wheel themselves? Cuz I agree, snowflakes suck a$$ in general. I can't wait to be rid of them.
Old 09-21-2007, 07:18 PM
TECH Apprentice

I was going to suggest a slp bowtie grill but I guess you already got that idea yourself. Sounds like your on your way to a great looking car. Be sure to upload some pictures when it's all put together I'm interested. Good luck man.
Old 09-21-2007, 07:20 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ReFtheMC
First i gotta say, Looks Good
Second, How much did the Black interior swap cost you?
Third, ahha, Clean that engine bay!
Thanks for posting up the pics...I have yet to learn that!

The interior swap cost me $0.00, lol.

A fellow member on this forum(SamhainZ28) responded to my ad looking for the leather and he was just looking to swap for cloth. Ironically he's 10 minutes from me, so we spent an hour or so sunday swapping parts in his driveway...then another 2 bull$shitting, lol! It has a rip in the driver's bolster, but it's not bad. Even if I buy a driver's seat the interior will basically have cost me that amount.

I know, the engine bay looks like ***...I'll get to it. I just did a quick wash in my driveway.

Quick Reply: Just took some paparazzi shots of my Z, after some new additions...