Old 06-07-2003, 03:41 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Code P0106 any ideas ?????????

HELP
Old 06-07-2003, 06:41 PM
TECH Addict

Default Re: Code P0106 any ideas ?????????

Manifold Absolute Pressure/Barometric Pressure Circuit Range/Performance Problem.

Are you getting this in conjunction with other codes? At what time/conditions is this code thrown? Does it return immediately when you clear it? What are your modifications? Has your PCM been modified eg. LS1 Edit, Predator, Hypertech, mail-order?

Please, feel free to go into detail
Old 06-07-2003, 09:58 PM
On The Tree

O.K. , you asked for it . Mods are c-2 cam , vig 2800 , ftra with lid , ported throttle body , stock descreened maf , asp crank pulley , macs with offroad y , hooker catback . I was running a Chris Marsh tuned computer . I had stalling \ surging probs . so I threw the old Ed Wright computer back in . I ran it like this for a couple of months and thought I would try the Chris Marsh computer again . Shortly after this change I got the ses light . I ran this tuning for quite a while before without any codes . I reset it and it came back on again . Now it will be on sometimes and sometimes not . Any way , I put the Ed Wright tuned computer back in this afternoon . I have not had a chance to drive it yet . I was wanting to know if there was anything I could check or if it could be the tuning and if it was the tuning , why it would have waited several months for this to happen ? Thanks
Old 06-16-2003, 06:11 PM
TECH Addict

How long between pcm program swaps before the code is thrown? This isn't a code that is normally deleted. If it's not a mechanical problem then this is a STRANGE tuning mistake.

Do you know what was the extent and specifics of Chris' tune?