Automatic Transmission 2-Speed thru 10-Speed GM Autos | Converters | Shift Kits
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

DO NOT BUY from TRANZPARTS1 on Ebay!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2007, 05:09 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default DO NOT BUY from TRANZPARTS1 on Ebay!!

They promise but don't deliver. After waiting 7 weeks the transmission that arrived wouldn't even work. Wrong bellhousing and tailstock. They said it'd be at my house in a week, yeah right. Now their trying to stick me with the shipping to send the wrong trans back to them ($335.00).
I had to theraten them with a lawsuit to get my money back. STAY CLEAR OF THESE LIARS !!!
Old 10-28-2007, 07:10 AM
FLT
FormerVendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I bet you found them on eBay! I've heard your story before almost word for word. Good luck dealing with companies like this. IMO it is always better to deal with a company that specializes in these things obviously they have not a clue to what they are doing. Get a full refund and give us or one of the other sponsors here a call. Vince
Old 10-28-2007, 04:25 PM
Launching!

I wouldnt buy anything from a company with Z instead of a S in the end of there name anyways
Old 10-28-2007, 05:05 PM
Tech Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Why would you buy a transmission off of ebay? You're walking into a nightmare buying ANYTHING mechanical like that from an ebay seller. I despise ebay and don't buy a damn thing there.
Old 10-29-2007, 10:25 AM
TECH Regular

Same here. I purchased what was supposed to be a built 4l60e. The guy tried to bullshit me. Just file a complaint with your bank (thanks Capital One). You'll need a copy of the shipping labels, bank statement, I had a letter from a mechanic who verified the problems with the transmission, and phone bill which showed the times I contacted them. Don't try to talk to the owner, he'll give you the runaround, and don't wait on a refund. My claim went through and I was able to get all of my money back.