Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

n00b here

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2007, 09:02 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default n00b here

whats crackin! my name's matt, living in st. louis, MO. just bought my 99trans am in august so im trying to learn as much as possible.

i enjoyed meeting a bunch of other f-body owners last weekend when 7 of us went up the river road to pere marquette state park, and then again this weekend meeting some more people today on a cruise down highway 94.

my car is a pewter 99 t/a t-tops. i havent done much yet, but the first owner (i am the third) put slp cat back on, did a skip shift delete, and i just learned today also did a fast toys ram air. i did get a k&n, and also w-rated bridgestone potenza pole postion tires. i am contemplating what to do next, i figure i should start with lid, get rid of the silencer on the air box. then intake then LT headers and y-pipe. at some point ill do a cam, but not this winter.
Old 11-04-2007, 09:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Whats up! Have fun on tech! By the way u need to come down to Branson next August to the Summer Car Show and Cruise, its a blast were always there and more and more f-bodys keep showing!