Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Local to Cincinnati???

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2007, 02:41 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Local to Cincinnati???

Well.. Id like to trade my 17x11 ZR1.. rear wheels with 315 tires bought from Tomz not too long ago. both are in great shape tires are well of 95% still..

Id like to trade them for black ZR1s with polished lip 9.5s with good tread 275s on them.

OR I might trade my black with polished lip 17x9.5/17x11 rims with 275/315 tires for some other type. gotta be something worth my time. open to Chrome/ may do polished. might do C6s/C6 Z06 or TTIIs.

Gotta be local for the rims though so I can see yours. and see if I like them. and so I can check conditon and such.

also got a stock hood from a 99 firebird will fit any 98-02 transam/firebird/formula.... its black onyx and in great shape 1 small dent and maybe 2-3 minor scratches. make me an offer will not ship.

And I have a subthump deep well box carpet bottom black leather top and two 15inch Rockford Fosgate subs in it. 300.00 and its yours. bottom of box has a decent sized rip in the carpet. and the top of the box has a scuff in the leather. but for what ive got in it you will get a heck of a deal at this price.

Let me know...