Mmiller and DeerHunterZ28.....

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2007, 06:40 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Mmiller and DeerHunterZ28.....

I made a bet with both these guys earlier in the year on the A&M/Miami game, I lost and payed them the same day. Then we both locked in bets on the A&M/Texas game, $50 each. I have not been on this site for a while because of a new job (no internet at work anymore) but I just PM'ed Miller to give him my paypal address and he pretty much is saying he won't pay. I'm sure Deerhunter will pay but I just figured I let you guys know, maybe you can avoid making a bet with him in the future. I was dreading it but I had full intentions of paying him on the bet (just like I did last time). I know we argue alot and whatnot, but I think it really says something about a person who refuses to pay on 100% legit locked in bets. I ain't worried because A.) I don't NEED $50. and B.) I think due to Miller not paying he takes alot bigger of a hit than the $50 bucks he bet. Anyhow, just figured I tell you that if you make a bet with Miller, he more than likely will not pay you. He's 1/1 with me. Lets begin the countdown to when Miller locks this up.
Old 11-23-2007, 06:57 PM
12 Second Club

I'm out, if someone wants to go back and pull up the threads where we LOCKED in the bets feel free, I don't need the money so I'm not gonna stress, just letting you guys know in case he tries to bet with you, in my experience he won't pay up, maybe he hurting for the cash. In fact, Mmiller, if you can't afford the $50 it's ok, ill give you a pass. Just keep working hard, things will get better, that degree you got from Texas goes a long way.
Old 11-23-2007, 06:59 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 45 Likes on 19 Posts

How many times do you need to keep replying with this BS? I'm not even involved and I'm sick of hearing you. Ban time? Or calm the **** down time?
Old 11-23-2007, 07:00 PM
Texas Director

How many threads are you going to start Sprayed? I've already explained my reasons to you. Go back and reread everything. You're obviously hurting for money to beg like a bum and a crybaby.
Old 11-23-2007, 07:02 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 45 Likes on 19 Posts

How about this, if I see ONE more post about this, Sprayed gets another month off. Hell, he disappeared for a month already on his own, should be no prob.
Old 11-23-2007, 07:09 PM
Texas Director

Funny how Sprayed "finds a way to log on" after the game is decided. Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock unti he's permabanned because we all know he can't keep his big mouth shut, lol.