Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

DYNO #s mail order tune?

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2007, 01:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default DYNO #s mail order tune?

I tried to search for this stuff but the search is acting wierd. Does anyone know what #'s people get with a catback, SLP air lid w/K&N, and a mail order tune. what dyno #s people usually get? I dont know if i will do headers because i dont have a lift and maybe money problems I am thinking about doing this stuff to my 00 Trans Am WS6 M6 car. I would get the hooker aero chamber cat back. thanks. Also anyone just dyno with a hooker catback and air lid. like i said i tried to search but it comes up different then it used to. thanks again.
Old 11-24-2007, 01:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by pitbull14218
I tried to search for this stuff but the search is acting wierd. Does anyone know what #'s people get with a catback, SLP air lid w/K&N, and a mail order tune. what dyno #s people usually get? I dont know if i will do headers because i dont have a lift and maybe money problems I am thinking about doing this stuff to my 00 Trans Am WS6 M6 car. I would get the hooker aero chamber cat back. thanks. Also anyone just dyno with a hooker catback and air lid. like i said i tried to search but it comes up different then it used to. thanks again.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/showpost....82&postcount=4
make friends with these stickys bro
the mods took alot of time to put this stuff up so questions like this could be answerd before they are asked
pay close attention to stickys from the mods, their words are gospel when it comes to these cars
good luck
Old 11-26-2007, 10:21 AM
Launching!

catbacks are teh biggest waist of money ever.. just get a cutout wright before the muffler.. cutout=$50 catback=$250+ cutout makes beter power too..