Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Need a Good Paint Shop in Phoenix

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2007, 12:28 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Need a Good Paint Shop in Phoenix

Does anyone know of a good paint shop here in Phoenix? I tried searching but all I could find was some place called Bert and Ernies. I tried looking that place up but I can't find a number or address. Does anyone know of any other good shops around Phoenix and particularly, the west side that do good work. I bought a pre-painted POS on EBAY from Pershing Auto so now I just want to have my original bumper cover sanded down and repainted and possibly repaired due to the spider webs and throw the other one in the trash. Thanks.
Old 11-27-2007, 12:44 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Larry Miller Body Shop in Peoria/Glendale does really good work. They just did my GF's Eclipse and it turned out really nice... They are near Bell Rd. and 84th I believe...
Old 11-28-2007, 10:42 PM
Staging Lane

I'll give them a call, but I'm just very weary of dealerships. I've been screwed over by Midway and I just don't know if I'm ready to trust another one yet.
Old 11-29-2007, 09:25 PM
Staging Lane

I just heard of Classic Gold today. Has anyone had any experience with them?
Old 11-30-2007, 11:56 PM
On The Tree

There is a place on McDowell just west of 27th Ave, the guys that PSR use them and they did a great job on my buddies Notch. I think Dan/PSR is a sponsor if not, do a good search for Performance Solutions in Phoenix, AZ.
Old 12-01-2007, 12:00 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 02SS3098
I'll give them a call, but I'm just very weary of dealerships. I've been screwed over by Midway and I just don't know if I'm ready to trust another one yet.
I know where your coming from... dealerships suck *****... but we had a very good service person there that took really good care of us...

if you decide to give them a try, ask for AMY and tell her Wes and Lisa with the red eclipse sent ya... we just picked up my GF's car the other day and she totally knows us so... she'll take really good care of ya though
Old 12-05-2007, 10:52 PM
Staging Lane

I called Classic Gold and they quoted me approx $200 to have my front bumper cover sanded and repainted black. I also heard through some positive feedback from them so it looks like I'll be taking it down to them tomorrow. I will post up my feedback about them.

Quick Reply: Need a Good Paint Shop in Phoenix