Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Looking for Interior, Parts and the local crowd here In Tucson, AZ

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2007, 11:09 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for Interior, Parts and the local crowd here In Tucson, AZ

Hi, As you guessed I am new here. Prior 3rd Gen owner I now will be picking up a 4th Gen with an LT4 swap among other things done however she needs some work as we always end up doing with any car thats why (well atleast for me) I am an enthusiast lol.

Anyway I am looking for interior black pref and everything. I need back seats for the time being and everything has been removed but the dash. I also think it has a crack in the upper section I would like to fix.
It has some racing seats it appears I did not see a brand and I assume the leather is covers hints my not being able to see them. I am willing to throw them in on trade to go back to a nice stock interior:

I also am looking for some different rims and tires. I will get spec tomorrow or the next day but these are them:

I would like something not flashy but good looking. I know everyone lies the Vette rims I like them as well but most solid 5 star or sim are nice as well (DEF the lighter the better). Def with tires and again I am willing to trade or buy.

I am def looking at aftermarket options right now too after I find out whats left to get. I did see a lot of mods already so I am open to it but want to make sure I don't get something already there lol. SubFrame Connectors and such def interest me.
This came with a Nitrous Bottle and such that I will not need along with an Electronic APEX AVC-R Boost Controller I do not need so those are up for grabs.

I would be interested in different hoods as well as open to others thoughts on what to grab. Def looking for some ECU options. Lighter Flywheels and recommendations on good clutches etc.

And as I said I would like to get to know the local crowd as well here. I have quite a few friends with Camaro's (Jared's LS1 Stroked in Phoenix has been my friend for years and my close friend matt who just bought his 01 LS1 Z28... I am the only LT guy it seems so far in the small group. Also Micheal and his Trans Am LS1 lol) but I would def like to meet more people.

Anyway that is for the intro section mainly just wanted to post in the local area as I like to be where its around people I can actually talk to in person and get to know off the net lol.

Quick Reply: Looking for Interior, Parts and the local crowd here In Tucson, AZ