Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New Guy

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2007, 01:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Guy

Well I have been posting around on the board and realized that I never did an introduction. So here goes...

I just finished spending 15 years of my life in the Navy. It was fun for a while but then started to go down hill. I was spending too much time away from my family. My wife and kids are all the family I have left. So I called it quits and moved back home to Texas.

For the time being I am working at a convenience store in customer service hell while I work on my Paramedic degree. By May I should have my EMT basic done, then I can get out of the convenience store.

I am an old fan of just about anything fast. I have a motorcycle that I ride to work just about every day it isn't raining. On rainy days I take my 1998 Cobra out of the garage. Sorry but 44 miles per gallon with an $8 fill up is too good to not use. No I don't baby my cars as man made them for driving, but with gas prices these days and convenience story pay, the Cobra is rainy day transportation only for now.

*edit* Guess I should explain why I am here eh? In reference to the above statement about working as an EMT, when that day comes I plan to sell the Cobra and buy a T/A. So I figured I would start out learning what I can now so I am prepared for when the time comes.*edit*

Any who I just thought I would jump on and ramble for a bit. You guys take care and stay cool.