Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

FS:2000 Black T/A 6-spd 61k

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2008, 02:18 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS:2000 Black T/A 6-spd 61k

I have a 2000 Black on black leather Trans Am with 61k miles. Car has 2 owners and a clean title. For aftermarket it has catback(not sure what kind but it sounds very clean not raspy), cross drilled rotors all the way around, and hurst shifter. For factory options it has t-tops, leather, monsoon system, chrome wheels, spoilers, etc.. The car is in pretty good condition i would give it an 8-9 out of 10. The BAD: rear end howls under normal driving but not under acceleration(i had it looked it and they said its the ring and pinion), the drivers side door skin is lifting(took it to a body shop and they said the adhesive that was used from the factory needs to be re glued), and the car needs front tires. Everything else is perfect, the car starts right up idles perfect and goes through every gear 100%. I'm asking $8000.00 for the car and it books somewhere around $13000.00. I deducted what the cost of repairs, timing of the year, and came to my final price. The reason i am selling this car is because i bought it three weeks ago thinking i had storage all set but i am moving to Boston this Saturday and do not have storage for my other cars, boat, and this vehicle so it will have to go. I have a clean title in hand and ready to be signed over. Please feel free to call me at (774)696-6196 if I don't answer just leave a voicemail and i will get rite back to you.

Sorry about the blurry pics, the camera im using is ready to **** the bed.

Thank,
Bobby
Old 01-14-2008, 08:20 PM
Internet Mechanic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Not bad at all, if someone was looking for a lower milage t/a w/ a lil work can have a real nice car.
Old 01-15-2008, 12:22 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs up

Yeah that's a good price for that car, keep the word out there and someone will buy it up.
Old 01-17-2008, 11:31 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jesus Christ what a deal. If I could get another car loan or had the cash I'd be in MA right now and before I get back to NJ I'd kill Tom Brady and Randy Moss! TTT for a good deal!