Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Cicago area-Who want 2 very good conditon 295/35/18, Kuhmo Mx Ecstas for $125 each?

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2008, 02:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cicago area-Who want 2 very good conditon 295/35/18, Kuhmo Mx Ecstas for $125 each?

Looks like I will be upgrading to a Nitto Drag Radial as a full time driver.

My Kumho MX Ecstas (no sure on that spelling) are 2 years old with only about 9000 miles on them. They have I would say at least 65% tread life on them (probably an easy 15,000 miles left on them) as they were used for normal driving, and I did not do smoke shows or burn outs on these tires. These are not runflats and make for an excellent everyday pretty grippy tire (probably similar to grip to BFG Kdws).

The one time I took my car to the dragstrip last year for some easy passes at Union Grove (without doing any smokey burnout at all), I was able to cut a best 60 ft time of 2.095, coming very easy out of the hole. These are an excellent everyday tire for a C5 (or your F-Body if running 18 inch rims).

I don't have pics. but you can personally inspect them in the Chi-Town greater metro area as I will drive the car half way to you if your interested. Will also meet you half way to deliver the tires if you buy them or can be picked up at my home in Elmhurst. I am not going to ship these.

I figured $125 for each rear tire is a fair price to all involved, and I did offer these to JOHHNVETTES first, as he is in the market for 4, so he has the first right to buy on these and should have his answer by this weekend or so, but I think he is leaning towards buying 4 brand new tires all at once, etc.

If you want them and you can pick them up locally here or meet me in the Chi-Town area for delivery, after JOHNNYVETTES declines (if he so chooses), the first person to commit on this thread (not by way of pm) will get first dibs on these, and first come first serve by saying giv me first dibs on this thread, etc.

Although I have no pics if you are in area I am always looking to drive my vette so i can hook up with you for an in personal inspection of the tires, currently on my vette.