Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Traffic lawyers in/near Ellicott city MD?

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2008, 03:15 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Traffic lawyers in/near Ellicott city MD?

As the title says, has anyone used a traffic lawyer in this area? Is there any sort of ticket clinic for us marylanders? What was the outcome?

I ported my tb today and took the car out for a spin, definitely a huge difference in throttle response. I don't know why I didn't do this sooner! Anyways, I drove around until i found an empty road and half throttled it in 3rd. Just as I let off a car appears in the distance, and wouldn't ya know it, its a squad car. He says he got me for 72 in a 40, but I let off before 4000 rpms (lt's are triggering the knock sensor at 4k so I stay under that for now). I didn't bother arguing with the officer since that would have been useless anyways. the fine isn't an issue, I just don't want this on my record.

so... anyone?
Old 01-24-2008, 05:10 PM
11 Second Club

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Whats your driving record like? What agency stopped you? Howard County or State? Unless you have a horrible record a lawyer's fees may not be worth paying...I'm a cop in Baltimore...PM me the name of the officer...I have a few connections...As far as good lawyers...There is no one better than Lenny Shapiro in MD...But you are going to pay lots for him...

--Alan
Old 01-26-2008, 04:09 PM
Teching In

Like Al said might be cheaper in the end if you just represent yourself. It was for me when I had a list of no nos once. The two tickets that they were actually able to charge me for should've been almost $200 I walked out only owing $107.50
Old 01-27-2008, 03:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I would just fight the ticket by yourself and hope that a. he doesnt show and u get off, or b. the judge gives u PBJ and just a fine.
Old 01-28-2008, 08:28 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by MdFormula350
I would just fight the ticket by yourself and hope that a. he doesnt show and u get off, or b. the judge gives u PBJ and just a fine.
Cop didn't show in my case. Apparently Md allows the cop to go over everything with a State Attorney and still make the court date go on. This state is so damn dumb and lame