Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Pics from the 1/27 meet (no 56k)

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2008, 02:34 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pics from the 1/27 meet (no 56k)

Since I'm limited to posting 20 images per post, and I don't want to spam a bunch with this thread, here's the link for all of the pictures from today's drive:

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...d.php?t=923241
Old 01-28-2008, 03:37 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WTF How did I not know about this?! I pretty much live and work and go to school in that area. I know all the roads in those pictures... and I didn't even see a Camaro there...

I could have been unique! Haha
Old 01-28-2008, 07:11 AM
Teching In

Sorry you missed out Posted about it in here but it wasn't too well received among the LS1tech members due to the roads expectedly being icy, but they weren't, thankfully.
Old 01-28-2008, 11:25 AM
teh PuRpL3z

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by n00bjabi
Sorry you missed out Posted about it in here but it wasn't too well received among the LS1tech members due to the roads expectedly being icy, but they weren't, thankfully.
I dunno about you, but we had snow and ice out here all weekend, so my car stayed put.... I'm not about to risk it, my car is too rare to put in that kind of position. I wouldn't even drive my GTO.

I said I'd probably go if the weather agreed... and it didn't.

GTGs in the middle of January are always gonna be hit and miss. Try us in May sometime. There's a couple of Vettes in there I recognize, though.

Last edited by DrEvyl; 01-28-2008 at 11:31 AM.
Old 01-28-2008, 11:51 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by DrEvyl
There's a couple of Vettes in there I recognize, though.
Last time I spoke to Walt and Joe they were taking their SUV's. Couldn't believe they showed in their Z's. Heard they had a little fun on the first half of the run playing catchup.
Old 01-28-2008, 02:43 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by DrEvyl
I dunno about you, but we had snow and ice out here all weekend, so my car stayed put.... I'm not about to risk it, my car is too rare to put in that kind of position. I wouldn't even drive my GTO.

I said I'd probably go if the weather agreed... and it didn't.

GTGs in the middle of January are always gonna be hit and miss. Try us in May sometime. There's a couple of Vettes in there I recognize, though.
Oh yeah I understand that, the weather was NOT promising in the morning by any means, only after we got there it started getting sunny out, and by 10 PM it was surprisingly not only warm out, but dry out in most places as well!
Old 01-28-2008, 10:28 PM
teh PuRpL3z

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by n00bjabi
Oh yeah I understand that, the weather was NOT promising in the morning by any means, only after we got there it started getting sunny out, and by 10 PM it was surprisingly not only warm out, but dry out in most places as well!
Out here there's been snow on the ground for about a week.

Quick Reply: Pics from the 1/27 meet (no 56k)