User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

Sponsor representative feature request for LS1Tech

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2008, 11:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Sponsor representative feature request for LS1Tech

There have been times when I'd have liked to contact a representative of a sponsor of this website. Unfortunately I've found it difficult to track that individual down. To speed up this process would it be easy to have a "LS1Tech Sponsor Representative" area that we can go to and contact this person's LS1Tech account rather than have to go through the company website and contact someone who may not visit this board regularly? This way we can contact that rep directly and speed things up a bit and will give the sponsors a more personal touch with their customers.

Thanks!

Blue's
Old 01-30-2008, 03:43 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have often wondered the same thing. More so just because somebody's user name isn't usually their company name. I was thinking more for the members list having it broken down by Administrators and mods and then sponsors and then everybody else.
Old 02-05-2008, 09:19 AM
10-Second Club

I for one, think it would be very useful. I know we have sponsors here because the owner of the site was smart enough to see an opportunity for marketing & capitalized on it, but we also have a nice place to discuss prices, etc. so if the sponsors aren't taking care of us, it's gets out.

I personally like dealing with the same folks when I deal with a company. If I know who my contact is, that's who I'll always contact. Also, if we know who to ask for, we are likely to get a better deal because they know about LS1Tech & know that this site probably sends them a lot of business & that we are likely to buy again if we are treated right.
Old 02-06-2008, 04:57 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Modsquad
I for one, think it would be very useful. I know we have sponsors here because the owner of the site was smart enough to see an opportunity for marketing & capitalized on it, but we also have a nice place to discuss prices, etc. so if the sponsors aren't taking care of us, it's gets out.

I personally like dealing with the same folks when I deal with a company. If I know who my contact is, that's who I'll always contact. Also, if we know who to ask for, we are likely to get a better deal because they know about LS1Tech & know that this site probably sends them a lot of business & that we are likely to buy again if we are treated right.
Well stated. Come on LS1tech, you have an opportunity here.
Old 02-06-2008, 04:35 PM
TECH Senior Member

Mouse over to the Windows button, click on it.
Click on Programs, Accessories, Notepad.

You have now come across your very own, personal method to keep track of who you deal with from each sponsor!!

/end sarasm....

This kind of info changes quite often, and even sponsors don't keep up with it sometimes. There are a LOT of things that need to be fixed before this is tackled. Not a bad idea though.

Quick Reply: Sponsor representative feature request for LS1Tech