Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

looking for over 12" wide rear wheels

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2008, 10:53 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default looking for over 12" wide rear wheels

what different company's are making wide wheels for the back of the new (93-02) camaro? i dont want to have the wheels custom made. i want to be able to order them and have em next week not wait half a year to get em. they are going on a 67 rs. it has a 9" that has been shortened to accomodate a 17x11 ZR1 wheel. so i need to pick up wheels with an offset for the new camaros, i have wider front disc brakes too so i need 4th gen offset fronts as well. this is the style i was looking at and i like these alot but they only go as wide as 9.5

here is the 17x11 with no brake rotor so the wheel will still come out a little bit.

Old 02-04-2008, 12:08 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i looked at pictures in the picture gallery but it isnt helping me b/c i dont know what kind of wheels some of them are or where to get them. the hp design wheels look really good. that is the design i would like to go with but i would like to have something really wide. i did all this tub work and not going to run a wide wheel... get serious i need something WIDE i know something is out there HELP..., ANYONE?