Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GMMG Optional oval tips, or not?

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2003, 11:50 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GMMG Optional oval tips, or not?

I've made up my mind, i'm going to be getting the GMMG chambered catback in a few weeks. How about the tips? I think the optional oval tips look good and should look good in the cutouts on my WS6, but what do you guys think as far as what the oval tips would look like? Any opinions appreciated. Any other tips suggestions besides GMMG oval tips? Do you think they are worth it? Any opinions, suggestions are welcome, Thanks a lot!!!
Old 07-11-2003, 12:43 PM
Teching In

Default Re: GMMG Optional oval tips, or not?

Go for it. The oval tips look excellent hanging out the back of a ws6. I will be putting them on my car asap.
Old 07-11-2003, 01:35 PM
12 Second Club

I say go for it too. The "stock" tips for GMMG look like Mustang flowmaster tips. We don't want that. Although the tips are a little pricey, they're well worth it.
Old 07-11-2003, 03:05 PM
12 Second Club

I bought the optional tips, but never put them on my car. I have kinda grown to like the plain look, it's consistant with the sleeper image of a white stock Formula. I would buy them though, just to have in case, as they can't be purchased anywhere else.
Regards,