Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Lets see those APS exhaust pics

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2008, 11:47 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Lets see those APS exhaust pics

Anybody have pics of your APS exhaust system, what is everybody doing, true duals, or a Y pipe?

I want to keep my corsa exhaust, and go with a Y, but I wanted to see pics before I order the parts to do it.

Thanks,

Ryan
Old 02-08-2008, 12:35 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 59 Likes on 44 Posts

I dont have anything done yet but plan on doing custom duals over the axel and out the back

Featuring 6 different turbo kits for your F-body!
Check us out on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/HuronSpeed
Old 02-08-2008, 01:05 PM
11 Second Club

i did the y with my GMMG exhaust. i used the Kooks ORY. only thing i had to do was cut about an inch off the intermediate pipe cause the turbo's pushed the y back that far. cant wait to hear how it sounds...
Old 02-08-2008, 01:55 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by TNTramair
i did the y with my GMMG exhaust. i used the Kooks ORY. only thing i had to do was cut about an inch off the intermediate pipe cause the turbo's pushed the y back that far. cant wait to hear how it sounds...
Slid right on and everything? Perfectly, (no cutting) Man, if that's the case, it's worth the $300 to me just to buy the kooks part, instead of tigging one together out of mandrel bends one weekend. What is the part number?

How is the ground clearance with this part (I dont' care hitting my Y pipe now with cheap grotts headers, but I do not want to hit the ground and risk hurting the turbos

Thanks,

Ryan
Old 02-08-2008, 02:24 PM
11 Second Club

its a 2 piece "Y" so that helped. i dont know what the part number is as ive had this pipe for 6 years or so. i did have to cut the intermediate pipe to make it fit. ground clearance is not an issue...tucks up like it did with my Kooks headers. ill take some pics of it tommorrow and post em up when i get a chance.

Originally Posted by slow
Slid right on and everything? Perfectly, (no cutting) Man, if that's the case, it's worth the $300 to me just to buy the kooks part, instead of tigging one together out of mandrel bends one weekend. What is the part number?

How is the ground clearance with this part (I dont' care hitting my Y pipe now with cheap grotts headers, but I do not want to hit the ground and risk hurting the turbos

Thanks,

Ryan
Old 02-08-2008, 02:27 PM
TECH Senior Member

Sounds great, I look forward to seeing the pics (and hoping the current Y pipes are similar to the one from 6 years ago?)

Thanks,

Ryan

Quick Reply: Lets see those APS exhaust pics