Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Offsets for CCW 505a

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2008, 04:59 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Offsets for CCW 505a

I'm planning on getting a set of CCW 505a 18X9.5 for the front and 18X13 for the rear.

I haven't seen any info on the offsets for the CCWs though. Are they made depending on how you want them? If so what sort of offset should I look for for the front and rear? I'd preferr as close to Zero Offset while having the rim sit flush with the car. Gotta love the Dished look.

I'm getting a new rear and mini tubbing so I'm not against shortening the rear axels to make room for more offset. Just need the particulars heh.

Also, will such a combination clear stock brakes? What about big brakes like Baer or Wilwoods?

Anyone?

Any help would be appreciated!
Old 02-25-2008, 06:16 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just call John at CCW direct...you'll be amazed that he knows all the offsets in his head. No matter what the width of the wheel, there is already a predetermined lip size for each car, from FBody to Vette to Mustang, and that never changes so each wheel always sits at the edge of the fender. Their number is listed on their site www.ccwheel.com
Old 02-25-2008, 08:17 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Front 9.5" wide around 38 mm . . . No way in heck a 0 mm offset will ever fit.

Out back? Since you are planning to tub and shorten the rear axle you are in control of that offset.

Quick Reply: Offsets for CCW 505a