Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Diesel Truck meet April 27th

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2008, 12:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Diesel Truck meet April 27th

Hey all just wanted to let you guys know that I am going to try to set up a meet for April 27th

Basis:
Now here we go. I've met up with a couple of local guys with cummins diesels, and powerstrokes. Now I would love to get a meet going together where we can all kind of see what other people have done to their trucks in the area, and maybe get to make some friends.

Location is up in the air as of right now. I do have a few meet locations sort of in mind that pending some interest from the guys here in the area I will try to set up.

1) Vincentown Diner. Located right dab on the intersection of Route 206/Route 38 in the Lumberton/ Easthampton area.
2)Cherry Hill Mall parking lot near the Red Lobster right off Route 38 in cherry Hill.

Others would be open to suggestion, and feel free to post up ideas on where to meet. The more help the better

Time:
I would like to try to set something up for 11-12 in the morning/afternoon, and maybe run to around 3PM. After that if there is enough interest maybe cruise to another location to grab food or something of that nature.

Do's, and Don'ts
Same idea just be respectful. Anywhere we meet is going to be kind enough to allow us to use their parking lot, so just keep that in mind. If your company paid money to lay down asphalt (even if it was 20+ years prior) would you want it damaged. No, so just be kind and respectful.

Essentially, I've gotten a lot of hype from the locals that I know and some members on here that there has been a lot of interest in getting together to do something like this. Hell, I know I would love to sit in a parking lot and admire and learn what others have done to their trucks. Just pm me with interest, questions, comment, or anything you need. I'll try to be organizing this event so let me know what you guys all think

Chris

Confirmed guests: (Updated 3/24/08)

1)WhozNxtLS1
2)MegaWonder
3)BobF-250
4)992500dually
5)DetroitDiesel71