Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

4.6 mustang motor

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2008, 05:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 4.6 mustang motor

Well, first off let me say im sorry for even bringing this up here, but Im sure there are plenty of people here that could proabably give me a quick answer. I have no reason to join a mustang forum to find the answer, and ssu is blocked here at work. I have a buddy who has an 03 mustang v6 and a new gt mustang. He is really wanting to do a conversion on his 03 to a newer 4.6. I have done several motor swaps so doing it would not be a problem, but neither one of us knows what will be required as far as computers, k memeber, motor mount etc..has anyone researched this? Im more than sure I could join a mustang forum and search and find the answer, but I really would just rather get a quick "well you need this this and this, and it would work". If he just had a general motors car, I would not have to ask. I have tried to convince him to quit buying furds, but he wont listen. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 03-29-2008, 12:50 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Tell him to put an ls1 in there and it will be done, you could get a list for that in here...
Old 03-29-2008, 02:21 AM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

he should just sell the 03 and buy a diff car,IMO
Old 03-29-2008, 02:31 AM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

well if youre a member of ls1 tech already, you will see the modmotor tech tab in the screen. click there put in your user name and password and you can search all you like.