Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PCM Tune

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2008, 04:00 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default PCM Tune

I am looking for some where in Central Missouri to get my car tuned, if anyone knows of someone that can do it that would be awesome.

Thanks
Old 04-03-2008, 04:47 PM
Teching In

Good luck. I am in springfield and broke down and bought hp tuners to do my own tuning. there is a local guy who tunes here in springfield but i don't know much about him other than he has a bad *** vette and has tuned some other FI cars.
Old 04-03-2008, 05:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Not sure where in central missouri you are but depending on what you want done I may be able to help you. I have efi live and live in far southern iowa about 35 miles north of Bethany
Old 04-05-2008, 07:57 AM
Teching In

whatever you do dont take it to ryan alder at the lake he screwed me he was suposed to wire and tune my car for the auto swap and it just sat there for 4 months he is at lake of the ozarks
Old 05-14-2008, 09:24 AM
On The Tree

OK, let's set this straight, Evan.

Here's EXACTLY what happened. (no one to delete this post this time, EVAN!! LOL!)

Evan brought his car to me and wanted me to fix the hack job he had done on his car. I had told him not to cut anything, just to depin it from the PCM then replace that portion of the harness when he did the swap on his and another guys car. WELL... Evan decided it was easier to just cut the plugs off about an inch and a half from the plugs at the transmission. The other guy that he did the trans swap with figured out that the trans swap Evan traded him was a total POS so he decided to go back to an auto. Hmm.... What happened to his harness?

Anyway, here's why Evan says what he does:

About 6 months ago, a friend of mine was in a pretty bad 4 wheeler accident. He was life flighted out and was in ICU for over a month. He returned home a couple months after the accident and found that someone had come to his house when he was in the hospital and stolen a nitrous kit. Well, after some tracking, we figured out that Evan had stolen the kit and sold the solenoids to one guy in town. How stupid is this guy??? So damn stupid that he GAVE the NX dual stage plate away to A COP. Well, we knew the cop and he allowed us to have the owner come by and check it out. It was the plate stolen from him. After we caught Evan red handed, I told him to come get his car. I told him that I don't tolerate thieves and I would not touch his car. I also told him he was not welcome on my property and that his dad was to come get the car. His dad came and got the car. So, yes, Evan is a thief and stole from someone that was supposedly a friend. He was such a good friend that he even kicked him while he was down by stealing when Doug was unable to defend his property.

Also, the reason the car sat here for so long? He was supposed to get me part of the harness and never did. He finally (a week before his dad picked up the car) produced a harness from a 4.3 Blazer...

So, if you are a thief, you definitely don't want to deal with me. If you just need some tuning and you are in my area, feel free to drop me a line. As Evan already said, I live at Lake of the Ozarks. I have access to a dyno here if you require that type of tune.

That...... is the rest of the story. Good day!

Ryan
Old 05-14-2008, 09:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by zachkeeth
I am looking for some where in Central Missouri to get my car tuned, if anyone knows of someone that can do it that would be awesome.

Thanks
zach we can hook you up!
Old 05-14-2008, 02:03 PM
TECH Addict

I am the guy who did the trans swap with EvanBrendel originally, and went back to another 4L60E, and it is just as Ryan A states. Evan stole from our friend and figured he would get away with it. I havent dealt with him since then.

Now, as for Evan taking it one step further and bashing Ryan, that makes him even more of a loser! Ryan has tuned on my car as well as many of my friend's cars including Dyno tuning and he ALWAYS does a great job. Ryan takes his time, and is willing to explain exactly what he is doing and takes the time to understand what you want in your tune.

That being said... I wouldnt hesitate to contact Ryan regarding tuning....and disregard anything Evan posts...he is a proven theif. PERIOD
Old 05-14-2008, 02:16 PM
Launching!

Congrats, Evan! Now everyone knows what a POS you are. Your punishment is going thru life knowing lots of people out there know the truth about you.
Old 05-14-2008, 04:05 PM
Teching In

What a piece of ****.......
Old 05-14-2008, 05:46 PM
Launching!

I am the guy he stoled the stuff from,he was supposed to be a friend ! I almost died in a 4 wheeler wreck, and while i was in the hospital he came to my home and took,nos dual bar plate and solenoids,and later to find that he took a brand new LS1 show chrome alternator,and power steering bracket,for a LS1 swap . And a set of phantom guages,who knows what else that i havent noticed ! Evan Brendel is a POS to say the least ,that needs whats coming to him!!
Old 05-15-2008, 08:58 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by zachkeeth

Thanks
Talk to Brian. he is OZWS6 on this and most other boards. he can set you up. he is in columbia and very good at it including on his own car.

Quick Reply: PCM Tune