Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Quick Disconnect Sway bar links

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2008, 08:12 PM
Shirley Temple Drinker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Quick Disconnect Sway bar links

I know jeep guys use them a lot to be able to get more articulation, and I currently don't have my sway bar on for better weight transfer, but I'd like to be able to have it on for every day driving, anyone make quick disconnects for us?
Old 04-06-2008, 04:40 AM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hum, Just a sway bar end. I have thought the same thing. Helps with the 60'. I like my JKS Quick disconnects on my Jeep. Hi quality just a few more bucks than the pin type. Real easy on and off with zerk fittings.

I'll see if I can take a look at the two and do some research through 4wheelparts.com to see how easy it would be. My guess is you just have to get the right length.

The ones I have are adjustable for 0-2" of lift. Maybe something along that line for ease of adjustment or stiffening of our front sways if need be. We'd gain a little height if we torque them up though. Not really what we want to do unless lowered already etc...

Here's a shot of the ones on my Jeep to get us started on the road:

The nice thing about this is you can disconnect both sides and repin it to the frame and it hold the sway bar up and away without any banging around. ;-)

Last edited by Mecinoid; 04-06-2008 at 04:47 AM.

Quick Reply: Quick Disconnect Sway bar links