LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

I Need Lots Of Help Lol

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2008, 12:04 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I Need Lots Of Help Lol

Ok I Got A 95 B-body With Iron Headed Lt1, I Had Already Been Planning On And Saving For A Fully Built 383 With Le Or Kim Barr Heads Hoping For Maybe 450 To 500 Than Kan Take A 150 Shot All Day....but Now I Found An Awesome Deal And Got A Complete, Brand New Never Used Lt1 F-body P-1sc Kit Wor Way Too Cheap To Pass Up. So Now I Have No Idea What I Need To Do To Be Able To Run 10-12 Lbs Of Boost All Day Long...for A Long Time?? Ive Seen Threads With People Consdering Prochargers But Never Any Discussing Wut U Need First. So Any Help Will Be Greatly Appreciated...thanx
Old 04-07-2008, 10:46 AM
TECH Fanatic

Your going to have to ask your self which one you want to do. If your going to run the blower your going to want to lower your compression a good bit. Being that the majority of the prochargers are intercooled is good thing and you wont have to lower it too much but around 9.2:1 should be sufficient. If your going to run the gas than your going to want to keep as much compression as your comfortable with. Figure out which one you want to do and go from there. Good luck on which ever you choose.
Old 04-08-2008, 08:36 AM
Launching!

well honestly im not even sure...but im pretty sure im gonna say fck tha bottle n keep tha procharger..good idea or no?? lol cuz i hear prochargers, or any supercharger for that matter can be problematic