Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HPP III???

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2003, 08:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HPP III???

I installed the programming into my car ...the normal programming that doesn't let you adjust any thing because I pressed Y according to the instructions(newbie trying to play with the programmer for the first time)...anyways it programmed and it did the % count all thwe way up to 100% etc.....and then I came back later in the late afternoon to change gear raytios, rev limiter etc....but when I plugged it up.....it read Memory Corrupt.... ...I was like WTF!!...tried it over and over about three to five times in five minute intervals thinking well maybe i didn't plug it right or stuff like that but no dice!!!...It said that HPP III has to be reset or something.........this comes up right after it reads the normal HPP III copyright and the preparing unit message and I did everything right....the car wasn't on only the key to the on position like it saids but I kept getting that message......What is this...anybody ever experience this???
Old 08-02-2003, 09:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: HPP III???

Hey man call hypertech and tell them whats happening the number should be with the little white instruction book you got. Good Luck