Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

Paintball gun and DVR

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2008, 04:36 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Paintball gun and DVR

Hey I got a tippmann a-5 with hopper. I used it once at a match and just around. Its been sitting in my basement now for 3 years. Needs a good cleaning but worked great last time i used it.
Asking $150 + shipping

Sonic blue replay tv DVR. 40 hours of record time, most of its used with video and stuff but u can delete all that. This has a LIFETIME SUBSCRIPTION. Dont have to pay any monthly fees or anything. It has a ton of features and and works great i have used it for years and never miss my shows.
asking $150+shipping

Desktop computer. A couple years ago this was top of the line gaming computers. Its in a Koolance water cooled tower. I bought the fastest processor at the time which was the Pentium 4 XTREME processor which is 3.2 with double the normal bus at the time. Video car is a gforce 7800, power supply was replaced 6 months ago i believe it is a 600 watt. motherboard is abit ic7 max3. One of the fans on the board need to be replace as it doesnt work. Will come with one 80 gig hard drive PM me to talk about what will be loaded on it.
Asking $250 + shipping obo.

Sonicwall SOHO2 firewall. I had this for sometime just laying around. Im Pretty sure it has vpn and supports up to 10 users. These still go for around $300.
Asking $200+shipping

Can get pictures if ur interested.

Will take trades for a complete nitrous kit.
Old 04-30-2008, 09:36 AM
12 Second Club

all obo
Old 05-02-2008, 02:25 PM
12 Second Club

bump it up