Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

The inevitable happened last night...

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2008, 11:18 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The inevitable happened last night...

Well here comes the story about how guy meets girl, guy falls for girl, guy buys a $7500 ring, **** cheats... lol.

Here it goes...

We've been having some bumps down our street for the past 2 months or so, but the past 2-3 weeks everything has been good or so I though. But that all changed last night about 12:30ish. She, well we'll just call her the devil, the "devil" said that she was going to go out with a friend for her birthday downtown fort worth (lots of clubs and bars). Said that she was going to a particular bar called petes piano bar. I was out with some friends doing the usual saturday night meet. I take the car back to the house and get in my truck to head back out to work, in my line of work I'm required to stay on location. I get a weird text out of nowhere, "where are you?" from devil. She never ask where I am, always "what are you doing?" So I decided to make a detour to the bar. I get down there and text her "Where are you?" She writes back Pete's Piano Bar. I go to Pete's, no Devil... I see a buddy and immediately ask where the Devil is and he tells me that they went to the Library (a different bar) an hour ago. So my buddy and I saddle up and head over there. He spots her and I walk up behind her and there is no engagement ring on the left hand... I recall her wearing it out of the house before we split ways for the night. I tap her on the shoulder and she turns around and there is the look... LMFAO!!!

I ask her where her ring is... Devil replies "don't worry about it!" she is apparently very intoxicated. Then a guy right beside her ask me if there was a problem between us, "Who the F*CK are you?" I asked him. He asked me right back "Who the f*ck are you?". I answer "I'm her f*ing finance..." Then immediately he had the WTF face on, and looked at her. Apparently I start talking to the guy and this little escapade has been going on for the past month. He tells me the whole story including how they have had sex, blah blah blah... I was trying as hard as I could not to deck him, cause it wasn't his fault... He didn't know anything about me...

So I ask the Devil for my Ring back since she wasn't wearing it anyways. And she isn't giving in. So I just leave.

I get a call while heading back to work, the Devil has demanded that I come get my **** out of her apt. Which was only some laundry and some little stuff. (We were in the middle of changing apts) So I head over to the apt and as soon as I get there I demand the ring back. She quickly locks her car with the keyless... Dead give away!!! LOL. So while I'm SLOWLY getting my stuff from the apt trying to think of a way to get in the car I noticed that the sunroof is open!!! BINGO! She trys to lock me out, I say that I only have to get my dishes and I'll be going. I start wrapping them in paper towels trying to keep them from breaking. Take them to my truck and here she comes with some of my dishes trying to help me and just chunks them on the ground!!! Glass Shatters plates break. She goes in for another round I haul *** to the car jump in the sunroof like splinter cell and yank her purse and run back to my truck and throw it in the front seat. She comes back out with more dishes and also discards them onto the pavement, and starts to go back in for more... I find the ring run back to the car and chunk the purse in the back seat! Hop in my truck and haul ***!! LOL

I never cared for the dishes that was just a diversion to get the ring!!! So she has about 15 broken glasses and a whole set of dishes broken on the driveway which her dumb*ss will have to sweep up in the morning!!! And I make away with a 7500 ring that I will hopefully be albe to sell for at least 3000. So if anyone wants some info PM me... 1.50 karat certified will have it appraised and will send some pics of the ring and certificate of CCCC.

Well I hope this will entertain some of you as it did me!
Old 05-04-2008, 11:54 AM
GQ
12 Second Club

wow! quite entertaining. i feel for you though, getting cheated on sucks; hopefully it all works out for the best
Old 05-04-2008, 12:30 PM
On The Tree

Atleast you got your ring back. Id rather have that than nothing
Old 05-04-2008, 12:40 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by camnz06
She goes in for another round I haul *** to the car jump in the sunroof like splinter cell and yank her purse and run back to my truck and throw it in the front seat. She comes back out with more dishes and also discards them onto the pavement, and starts to go back in for more... I find the ring run back to the car and chunk the purse in the back seat! Hop in my truck and haul ***!! LOL
This part made me LOL!! You should've upside her head a few times, j/k. That's messed up though man. I hope you get your money back for the ring.

TJ
Old 05-04-2008, 12:46 PM
8 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

atleast you found out before you actually married her. although it sucks and i'm sorry to hear horror stories, or should i say ***** stories like that, atleast you got your **** back. and it is funny the way you tell it. i can picture it in my head. hahahah. i bet you would have loved to see the look on her face when she was looking through her purse for the ring. funny **** right there!
Old 05-04-2008, 12:49 PM
8 Second Club

sounds like an episode of cheaters.
Old 05-04-2008, 01:53 PM
Teching In

Well she hasn't said anything about the ring so... I think that she thinks that she lost it last night at the bar when she took that b*tch off!!! LOL

Score 1 for me!
Old 05-04-2008, 02:28 PM
12 Second Club

Dude that **** sucks.. But **** the Devil, **** hapens. I say take the ring get it appraised for its value then insured.. Then *lose it* Then take the money and invest it into one love who will not cheat.. Your car. You give to her and she keeps giving back.
Old 05-04-2008, 02:32 PM
8 Second Club

if i ever catch my g/f cheating, i will take all the nude pics i have of her and make a website. then email the link to everyone i know, including her family. hahaha. just an idea. on a serious note though, dont let it get you down man, plenty of fish in the sea!
Old 05-04-2008, 02:40 PM
On The Tree

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 01ls1lover
Dude that **** sucks.. But **** the Devil, **** hapens. I say take the ring get it appraised for its value then insured.. Then *lose it* Then take the money and invest it into one love who will not cheat.. Your car. You give to her and she keeps giving back.
LMAO!! yes thats the best idea so far, get your baby a set of twins!!
Old 05-04-2008, 04:03 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thats a terrible story but very very funny
Old 05-04-2008, 05:16 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 9sec93
if i ever catch my g/f cheating, i will take all the nude pics i have of her and make a website. then email the link to everyone i know, including her family. hahaha. just an idea. on a serious note though, dont let it get you down man, plenty of fish in the sea!
i would do the same thing......let every one know who the real person is
Old 05-04-2008, 06:04 PM
Staging Lane

Dude crazy story, sorry not in the market for a ring. It doesn't even matter that she wants the ring we discussed this exact situation in a law class it was a gift made with an expectation of marriage that wasn't met even if she knew you got it back there is nothing she could do about it its rightfully yours.
Old 05-04-2008, 06:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Speaking of nudes - got any good ones of 'The Devil'?
Old 05-04-2008, 07:33 PM
On The Tree

i know some ppl that go to the library quite frequently but never really been myself, that sucks man but funny story and seems like your dealing pretty good with it...i would post her name up n a pic tho...just for a warning if any fellow f body owner sees her
Old 05-04-2008, 07:35 PM
On The Tree

i might be in the market for a ring in a few months, but i dont know how much i want to spend on one cause its just a ring and less money to spend on the car
Old 05-04-2008, 10:38 PM
TECH Junkie

damn fool was that this last saturday? I was at the library and saw a bunch of folks looking like they were gonna fight maybe it was you lol
Old 05-04-2008, 10:47 PM
TECH Regular

Tell her you are still waiting for the ring. When she tells you she lost it, tell her she better pony up a couple grand or she'll be getting a call from a lawyer......may as well get some of her money too.
Old 05-04-2008, 11:01 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 01ls1lover
Very tempting... Hmmm...
Old 05-05-2008, 03:00 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I know where you're coming from man. I'm waiting to get home from deployment so that I can get my ring back. It's so damn cliche'... guy goes on deployment. Bitch breaks up with guy. Either way, I just see it as $$$ towards my new C6!

It'll never sleep around.

Quick Reply: The inevitable happened last night...