Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ls/carb-i just cant get it to run right-revisited

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2008, 10:30 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 241 Likes on 168 Posts

Default ls/carb-i just cant get it to run right-revisited

now i am totally confused-i borrowed a carb last night, bolted it on, same problem, rev'ed up rough
i noticed if i pressed on the accel pump at the precise time i operated the linkage, i swear it rev'ed cleaner
so i bolted the old demon 850 back on (this was just being used untill i get my CSU 750, modded for procharger) tried the same thing, same results seemed to run cleaner-so i went thru my pump cams, matched up a more agress. one, installed it, fired up the motor, problem solved, runs beautiful
so i decide to try a little test drive, now get this, the power brakes dont seem to work as good????????????????? whats up with that-so i take it for a spin, this thing runs so good, im pumped, gonna finish painting the hood and bolt it on, lol
i wonder if the z06 cam(designed for fi), and the single plane intake needs the additional fuel squirt, or did something else happen with the engine vacume to cure it
at least i learned how to program the msd from the laptop, lol
Old 05-07-2008, 11:58 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you have a cracked vaccum line or maybe some crap in the vacuum line or the brakes aren't bled right or the engine just doesn't have any vacuum

Quick Reply: ls/carb-i just cant get it to run right-revisited