Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lookin to get spray (newbie), got some ?'s

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2003, 01:20 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Lookin to get spray (newbie), got some ?'s

Ok, I will soon be gettin my car back from havin the Turbo 400 installed and my next go fast goodie is goin to be a spray kit. Now I don't really know anything about nitrous, so I have a few ?'s I'm thinkin about gettin either the new NOS NOSzle kit or the NX NXL kit instead of what I was goin to get, a TNT F2. My questions are, which kit is better, the NOS or the NX? And also, what are the differences between these direct port kits and the TNT F2? I heard something about bein able to run a bigger shot safer with these new kits b/c they distribute the nitrous evenly to all the cylinders and with the other kits that go through the intake manifold, the nitrous gets distributed unevenly and is why they bust the bottom ends easier, is this stuff true? Cuz if one of these kits would keep my bottom end intact longer and I could run a bigger shot, I think it's worth the extra money! Also, how much are these kits and who sells them? I'm just tryin to weigh all my options here, so is it worth it to get one of these kits instead of a TNT F2, and if so, which one (is better)? Also, how exactly do these kits work, and are there any known major problems, do you have to upgrade the fuel injectors, and are they harder to tune? Sorry about all the questions, just tryin to do my research here, wanna go as fast as possible!!!! Thanks in advance for any help guys!!!!
Old 08-13-2003, 06:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Default Re: Lookin to get spray (newbie), got some ?'s

yes the noszle and NXL(both direct port) are safer with a big shot than a standard wet/dry kit. they can be gotten at most of the sponsors to the right. ------------->
both kits will work well but one thing to keep in mind: NOS rates thier kits at flywheel horsepower whereas NX rates thiers at rear wheel horsepower.
for more information i would reccomend the search feature at the top of the page and type in "Direct Port", "Noszle", "NXL" and things of that nature. that should come up with the answers to all your questions
Old 08-14-2003, 09:42 AM
TECH Junkie

Default Re: Lookin to get spray (newbie), got some ?'s

Oh, so the NX kits 150 shot is gonna be 150 at the wheels and the NOS 150 shot will only be at the flywheel? Then I think i'd rather go with NX!