Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Monsoon Aux ipod e33

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2008, 08:19 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Monsoon Aux ipod e33

I recenty bought a metra AIPGM02ID to plug my ipod into because all my cd changer does is give me the e20 code.well upon getting it all hooked up i started the radio and it worked for all of 5 seconds before i got an e33 error and ever since that all i get with the occasional working for a couple seconds. Is it the wire or is my monsoon just dying peice by peice
Old 06-13-2008, 08:58 AM
On The Tree

new radio monsoon gone bad
Old 06-17-2008, 03:16 AM
Staging Lane

Wow at first i searched why my monsoon player kept selectively playing/not playing burned songs and throwin me e20 the code, got answer for that, then tried searching how to just adapt an auxilary input for ipod to the monsoon and see this thread about e33, then see a thread on someone wanting to use aftermarket 4-8ohm hu but the factory monsoon speakers run 2ohm? I'm not one for fm transmitters, or am I one for buying another stock radio thats going to fail down the road again, so I guess its radio for me! Untill i can save for a whole new hu and speaker system, is there really anything else that can be done?

Edit: I just read the sticky, BigBird, for shitsngiggles did you disconnect the battery voltage to the radio and reconnect after a few mins to see if that helped.

Last edited by foxrox0620; 06-17-2008 at 03:49 AM.