Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

Used Pioneer Avic N3 Complete! With Ipod Adaptor

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2008, 05:20 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Used Pioneer Avic N3 Complete! With Ipod Adaptor

Hey,
I have a Pioneer Avic N3 Headunit that I used in my trans am. I no longer have a need for it so I'm selling it. Included you will get a Pioneer Avic n3 headunit, N3 Brain, all wiring, Ipod Adaptor, 2 navigation disks, antenna adaptor, gps sensor, and trans am wiring harness, Everything you need! Worked great in my car! Touchscreen by the way. It is also modded so you have full control of everything while driving. You can change the address in the navigation without having to completely stop. And you can also watch movies while driving. (not recommended). The only blemishes on it are on the front bottom screen frame where it slides in and out. Hardly noticeable. I'm sorry but i have no way of getting you pictures, i dont own a camera. I paid close to $1400 last year for it but i will let it go for $800 + shipping. http://www.putfile.com/blackbird08 <----- go here for pics.
Thanks Zach.
P.S. I know i have no trader rating, but on srtforums.com my name is unclerico86 and sold/bought many items with 100% satisfaction. I used to have a dumdumdumdumdum thats why. Thanks again. Make offers also, i just might take it.