Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

June 29th/Car show,cookout,get together AND MORE! in PA.

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2008, 05:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default June 29th/Car show,cookout,get together AND MORE! in PA.

Date June 29th sunday at 8:00am-till whenever
1560 Robin Hood Dr.
Etters, PA 17319

Car show off, some grilling foods, weigh station,d-jet very reasonably priced

Its time we all just get together and have some fun like we used to. So what I've come up with is this. There is a local truck stop located right off of route 83 that is easily accesable from the Turnpike, maryland,gettysburg,New Jersey, philly area people. We're just gonna have a car show area, a weigh station open to be able to weigh your car, eat, show off your car. There will be a mobile dynojet available aswell that I leased to come there. No entry fee's or anything cause its just a cook out and have fun thing. We will allow up to 30 cars to be dynoed. Price for that is going to be $45.00 for 3 pulls with wideband o2 A/F. For the first 20 people that dyno will get a free T-shirt compliments of Stewart warner performance. The food will not be free cause someones gotta pay for it but hey we will all get together and have one hell of a time. OH almost forget we will have our own version of Pass time aswell. Except we will be doing it with the dyno #'s. No large trucks may dyno or volvo's for some reason LOL! PM me for further details.

Bruce
Old 06-14-2008, 09:53 PM
9 Second Club

Gonna try and make this..
Old 06-15-2008, 10:16 AM
TECH Regular

I'm there Bruce, finally something I can make.
Old 06-15-2008, 11:41 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Mike00FRC
I'm there Bruce, finally something I can make.

LMAO!!!!!! We'll have all the Mikes with black vettes in attendance SOON lol. Mike00FRC we'll be blessed with Cool28's presence it'll be like a reunion soon of all the people that used to get together. I'm really looking forward to this. Its awesome to have the DYNO the weigh station, food and a highway close by to settle any concerns of who's better
Old 06-17-2008, 09:25 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Zturd
LMAO!!!!!! We'll have all the Mikes with black vettes in attendance SOON lol. Mike00FRC we'll be blessed with Cool28's presence it'll be like a reunion soon of all the people that used to get together. I'm really looking forward to this. Its awesome to have the DYNO the weigh station, food and a highway close by to settle any concerns of who's better
You ever check your PMs? Info on the kits been sent... let me know what you think. Now we just need to see if we can get Mikey out with the WS6... I'll have to give him a call.

Mike
Old 06-17-2008, 07:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yep got the PM's gave the guy the info. We'll see what he says, dont hold off on advertising it if you want. Give mikey and call and anyone else for that matter, i want this to be like the good ole days.

Originally Posted by Mike00FRC
You ever check your PMs? Info on the kits been sent... let me know what you think. Now we just need to see if we can get Mikey out with the WS6... I'll have to give him a call.

Mike